Bartlesville Development Authority
Why did these businesses choose Bartlesville?
High quality of life in a small city with easy urban access.
- Low cost of doing business.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Availability of fully-served and attractive industrial sites.
- Centrally located to major regional markets.
- Workforce training is readily available and accessible.
- Excellent public schools, technical college and two universities.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about the Bartlesville Advantage. Compare the costs and benefits of our community with your current location to see how expansion or relocation to Bartlesville could enhance your bottom line. With a skilled workforce, available facilities, and more than $1 million in local cash incentives, Bartlesville may be the right choice for you too.
For immediate, confidential assistance David Wood, BDA President, at 918-337-8086.
"Bolstering Bartlesville Appeal as a Residence for Professionals"
Download Full Report
The Bartlesville Redevelopment Trust Authority (BRTA) oversees development of the Downtown Redevelopment District.more details »
About the BDA
The BDA facilitates the recruitment, retention and expansion of primary industry jobs, and new destination retail businesses for the Bartlesville Area.more details »